Monday, May 29, 2006

Movie Rating...X-Men


I will admit I use to love the X-Men comic books. Excuse me...I mean LOVED the X-Men. I sat through the first and second X-Men movies, hoping and wishing that they would correct themselves.

If you read the comic books as a kid or an adult you know what I am referring to...pratically everthing is wrong!!! I am not going into all the details but...Rouge was useless in the movie and she could fly in the comic books, she had confidence, spunk and had a Southern Accent!!! Hell the aminated series was more accurate than the movies.

With that said...the movie was ok...I give it a B-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally aggree with you. The movie shouldn't have been called X-men. The plot was so different from the book, it hurts. They combined the Phoenix with the cure saga and messed everything up. Roque was just a disgrace in the movie for she didn't play any role at all.