Thursday, May 17, 2007

Moving Forward...

It's a new day and a new start. Staying in the same spot is just moving backwards, is what I've always been told.

Us, women have to stand up for what we believe in, what do you believe in? Do you value who you are? Do you allow someone else, anyone else, to evaluate your worth and tell you your worth?

I'm not scared, just changing, as P!nk says.

I love this verse from Joe:

"Now see what's old to you, is just like new to the next man.
What you don't do for her, she'll find somebody else who can.
If you don't wanna lose, out on the best thing you ever had,
You better take it from me, you'll only end up just a lonely man,
See I know what I'm talking about."

It is true... life is too short. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself, be happy, be loved and appreciated.

And Mariah says:

See I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow
Make me sing real high
When he goes down low
But see it ain't just a physical thing
He's gotta treat me affectionately
And I gotta know he won't betray my trust
Just like every other motherfucker does
Is this just an impossible dream baby
To elusive to pursue
It's been such a sad and windy road for me
Just searchin' for the truth

I hear that, I can't wait for the weekend!!!

No comments: