Thursday, November 11, 2004

AOL said ....Oops

I wonder what AOL's letter to it's customer's said? Perhaps it read a little something like this:

"Dear valuable AOL customer:

We are sorry to admitt that we screwed up and we can no longer provide you with Broadband service. It has come as a shock to us, that for some reason people don't want AOL. Although we know that we came into the Broadband arena late, and we send out tons of CD's for you to update to our "new" verisons, that may annoy a few people. ...."

I used AOL years ago, I mean back in 199o's and they annoyed me then and for the life of me I don't know why people still use it? What does AOL offer now that Comcast or Verizon doesn't offer? Please someone let me know, that is the pull of AOL. I understand that people still use the dial-up service and it's about $24 a month for that. You can a cheaper dial-up other places! Why do people still use this service???

No comments: