Monday, November 15, 2004

Life with no Cable

I don't have cable and never have. The only time I did was in my last two years of college.
When I would tell people that I don't have cable they looked shocked! and felt the need to either:

1. Laugh or,
2. Ask why? or,
3. Tell me to get it or,
4. Look at me with a confused expression, like what TV doesn't come with cable?

Anyway, I don't have much time so it doesn't bother me...but there are times when I do crave music videos. Of course, I would love to see the educational stuff too....but now I am addicted...yes addicted to Launch. I have been playing Destiny's Child "Lose My Breath" and Seether with Amy Lee's "Broken" video's for a lllloooooonnnnggggg time.

So sad......but much cheaper than cable.

BTW: I've been trying to dance like Destiny's Child....and right now I have a heating pad on my back. That'll teach me!

No comments: